the Sons of Mosiah

I loved reading Mosiah 27 and into Alma 7 this week. READ HERE
First we see the changing of hearts of the Sons of Mosiah. They had fully received a change of heart due to their humility and willingness to fast and pray and chose instead of taking over the roles of King and rulers to become missionaries to the Lamanites.


I am grateful for the power of the atonement that allows me to repent and receive the humility to have a change of heart. I may not be forgoing power and responsibility, but every time I choose to be humble to submit myself to the way of the Lord I have chosen to become a disciple of the Lord. 


Some of my favorite verses were found here
 35 And they traveled throughout all the land of Zarahemla, and among all the people who were under the reign of king Mosiah, zealously striving to repair all the injuries which they had done to the church, confessing all their sins, and publishing all the things which they had seen, and explaining the prophecies and the scriptures to all who desired to hear them.  36 And thus they were instruments in the hands of God in bringing many to the knowledge of the truth, yea, to the knowledge of their Redeemer.  37 And how blessed are they! For they did publish peace;they did publish good tidings of good; and they did declare unto the people that the Lord reigneth.
I love the visual of being instruments in the hands of God, and how we will be blessed for doing the work of the Lord. 




No comments: